INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Work or Lack There Of

So it was a 3 day weekend here .. I worked for 2 hours yesterday on the holiday. I go into work today and 9 people .. Yes 9!! People had called in sick!!! WHY??!!! Grrrr pisses me right off!!! Its like seriously! Bring your dumb asses into work!!! Makes life so much more difficult when people call in like that and you know they all were NOT sick!!! The day after a long holiday at work is always hectic and crazy and out of control but this compounded it 3 fold. And when you call in and leave me a voice that says " You are going to kill me but ... " You should know to not call in.
Grrrrrrr
Ok i am stepping off my soapbox now .. going to take my drink and go bath and then crawl into bed and veg and watch tv until I pass out!!!
3 more days until my vacation!!!!!